Whats on at Manchester235
A £60,000 guaranteed prize pool awaits when the Sky Poker Tour returns to our Poker Lounge this September.
Sky Poker Tour
SKY POKER RETURNS TO THE POKER LOUNGE
22 -24 September 2023
Sky Poker are back, bringing an incredible £60,000 guarantee to us for the Manchester leg of their tour.
Friday 22 September
Late registration open until end of level 8 (approx. 10pm)
Play concludes at 1am
Day 1B Flight
Saturday 23 September
Late registration open until end of level 8 (approx. 8pm)
Play concludes at 11pm
Day 2 - Final Day
Sunday 24 September
Players are allowed one re-entry per flight, and can play both flights. Players have the option to take their biggest stack through to Day 2.
Starting stack: 25,000
Blinds: 40 minutes
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Sky Poker Main Event will run from 22 to 24 September 2023 and is open to all customers.
2. Day 1A will take place on Friday 22 September, Day 1B on Saturday 23 September and Day 2 on Sunday 24 September.
3. Each entrant must register at the Poker Desk prior to commencement of the tournament at 4pm on Day 1A or 2pm on Day 1B, late registrations must be registered before 10pm on Day 1A and 8pm on Day 1B. There is no registration available for Day 2.
4. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £250 (£220 buy-in and £30 registration) prior to the commencement of play.
5. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 25,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
6. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). An unsold seat will have such a stack removed at a time left to the discretion of the tournament director (usually at the end of the rebuy period).
7. One re-entry will be permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not seated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply.
8. Players are allowed one re-entry per day and can play both days. Players have the option to take their biggest stack through to Day 2.
9. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
10. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk.
11. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
12. Completed competition guarantees a £60,000 prize pool.
13. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
14. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
16. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
17. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
18. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.