Whats on at Manchester235
We're putting a festive spin on the Manchester £10k by upping the guarantee and adding mystery bounties!
Manchester Mystery Bounty
Saturday 30 December
Everyone's favourite one-dayer just got festive!
We're upping the guarantee to a massive £12,000 guaranteed plus a Mystery Bounty element you do not want to miss!
Plus a complimentary buffet on the first break, all for the same buy in?
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Manchester Mystery Bounty tournament will run on Saturday 30 December 2023 and is open to all customers.
2. Each entrant must register at the Poker Desk prior to the commencement of the tournament at 4pm, late registrations must be registered before the end of Level 8 at approximately 7.50pm. Details of the applicable registration process will be on display in the Poker Room and Reception area.
3. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £120 (£50 buy-in, £50 bounty and £20 registration) prior to the commencement of play.
4. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 20,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
5. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). Any unsold seat/s will have such a stack removed at the end of the rebuy period unless otherwise stated.
6. Two re-entries will be permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not seated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply for all rebuys.
7. Mystery Bounties come into play once the field reaches 35 players. When a player removes another player from play, they will be offered the chance to choose a cracker containing a mystery value.
8. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
9. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
10. Completed competition guarantees a £12,000 prize pool including the Mystery Bounties.
11. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk/communicated in the Card Room.
12. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
13. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
15. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
16. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
17. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.