Whats on at Manchester235
Don't miss our monthly Manchester £10k Poker Tournament at The Poker Lounge. The last Saturday of the month at Manchester235 Casino.
Now with even more value!
We now have two seats into our Sprint to Vegas tournament up for grabs every month, no additional buy-in needed.
Simply play our 10k and if you finish first or second, a seat is yours.
Next tournament - Saturday 30 September
The last Saturday of every month we will be playing the epic Manchester 10K. A one-day tournament with a huge, unconditional £10k guarantee.
Come on down. Bring your mates. Feel the buzz.
1 Day Tournament
4pm start (late registration until the end of level 8)
£120 buy-in (£100 + £20 registration fee)
2 re-entries allowed
20,000 starting stack
25 min. clock
Complimentary buffet on the first break.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Manchester 10K tournament will run on the last Saturday of every month from Saturday 30 September 2023.
2. Each entrant must register prior to the commencement of the tournament at 4pm, late registrations must be registered before the end of Level 8 at approximately 7.50pm.
3. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £120 (£100 buy-in and £20 registration) prior to the commencement of play.
4. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 20,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
5. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). An unsold seat/s will have such a stack removed at the end of the rebuy period unless otherwise stated.
6. 2 re-entries will be permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not seated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply to all rebuys.
7. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
8. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
9. Completed competition guarantees a £10,000 prize pool, consisting of two £330 entries into the next available Sprint to Vegas tournament and £9,340 in cash.
10. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk/communicated in the Card Room.
11. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
12. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
14. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
15. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
16. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.