Whats on at Manchester235
30 October - 23 December
Two nights of Cash Game action with Prize Draws every hour.
The £12Ks of Christmas
Join us for two nights of crazy cash games and incredible prize draws, when we will be giving away £12,000 in prizes - guaranteed!
Cash game players will receive a draw ticket for every 600 Met Points they have earned between 30 October and 17 December.
Draw Nights 22 and 23 December
Prize giveaways start at 7pm on Friday and Saturday with draws on the hour every hour until 1am.
We are also bringing back the High Hand of the Day grand prizes, one for each day worth a cool £1600!
You have to be in the Poker Lounge for a chance to win so come on down and don't miss out.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion will run from 22 to 23 December 2023 and is only open to Met Card holders.
2. Every 600 Met Points earned from Cash Games played between 30 October and 17 December 2023, will earn one entry into the weekend, 22 to 23 December 2023, of prize draws.
3. Draws will take place hourly from 7pm until 1am each day and entry tickets will be calculated and placed into the tombola by Poker Room management before the first draw on 22 December 2023.
4. Members must be present at the time of the draw to win. Winners will be chosen randomly from the tombola and will have 2 minutes to claim the prize by producing their membership card. If the prize is not claimed within 2 minutes a re-draw will take place.
5. The Met Card holder’s name and membership number must be verified for the member to be confirmed as a winner.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen and these will not be replaced. Photocopies or reprints will not be accepted.
7. The tombola will be cleared after the final draw on 23 December 2023.
8. 14 winners will be drawn from the tombola (7 winners each night) and will win the following: 6 x £1,000 Cash, 2 x £2,000 Cash, 2 x Bluetooth Sunglasses, 2 x £100 Amazon Gift vouchers, 2 x Samsung Galaxy Tablets.
9. High Hand of the Day will run from 6pm until 1am each day.
10. The highest recorded hand of the day will win the HHOD Prize at 1am.
11. There are two HHOD prizes, one for each draw day, with a combined value of £1,600.
12. No cash alternatives.
13. M Card holders are excluded from participating in Met Card exclusive promotional activity.
14. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
15. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
17. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
18. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
19. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.