Whats on at Manchester235
Putting the 'Big' back into Wednesdays at The Poker Lounge.
£3,000 Guarantee Every Wednesday
Now with even more value!
We are including a seat into our Sprint to Vegas tournament for the Big Weds winner every week!
Plus, pay an extra £10 on registration to enter our 'Last Longer' competition and if you are the last man standing there could be another Sprint to Vegas seat waiting for you...
£40 + £10 buy in
15k starting stack
Late reg. until end of first break (approx 10pm)
Wednesdays are big at Manchester235...
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Big Wednesday tournament will run every Wednesday from 27 September 2023 at 7.15pm and is open to all customers.
2. Each entrant must register at the Poker Desk up to one hour prior to the commencement of the tournament at 7.15pm, late registrations must be registered before the end of Level 6 at approximately 10.05pm.
3. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £50 (£40 buy-in and £10 registration) prior to the commencement of play.
4. Paid entrants can choose to enter the “last longer” at £10 per player to win a seat into the Sprint to Vegas tournament.
5. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 15,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
6. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). An unsold seat will have such a stack removed at a time left to the discretion of the tournament director (usually at the end of the rebuy period).
7. Two re-entries will be permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not seated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply.
8. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
9. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
10. Completed competition guarantees a £3,000 prize pool, consisting of one £330 entry into the next available Sprint to Vegas Tournament and £2,670 in cash.
11. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk.
12. Minimum of 33 entrants required in the “last longer” competition for a seat to be given to the Sprint to Vegas tournament. Should the minimum requirement not be achieved, the player who lasts the longest will receive the prize in cash. Any funds collected that exceeds the minimum requirement will go to the player that lasted the second longest.
13. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
14. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
16. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
17. Disregard or failure to meet any of any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
18. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.