Whats on at Manchester235
22 October - 28 December
Join us for a 456 Card Pot Limit Omaha event with a £3,000 guaranteed prize pool!
456 PLO Tournament
£3,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
Had enough of Hold'em?
The Poker Lounge is putting on 456 Card Pot Limit Omaha tournaments on the following dates in 2023:
Sunday 19 November
Thursday 28 December
£90 + £10 buy in
20k starting stack
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. The 456 card PLO tournament will run on 22 October, 19 November, and 28 December 2023 and is open to all customers.
2. Each entrant must register at the Poker Desk up to one hour prior to commencement of the tournament at 4pm, late registrations must be registered before the end of Level 6 at approximately 6.30pm.
3. All entrants must pay the entrance fee of £100 (£90 buy-in and £10 registration) prior to the commencement of play.
4. Prior to the commencement of the tournament 20,000 starting stack of chips will be placed on the table for each paid entrant.
5. A starting stack of chips may be placed in a seat to accommodate late entrants (so all antes and blinds have been appropriately paid). An unsold seat will have such a stack removed at a time left to the discretion of the tournament director (usually at the end of the rebuy period).
6. Unlimited re-entries are permitted for the specified late registration period of the tournament but will be relocated to another table if possible. A re-entry will need to join an existing alternate list and is not seated as a re-buy. They will be seated as close to the big blind as possible if being seated manually, or seated randomly if such a system is in place (i.e., seating cards or a digital seating system). Registration fees will apply for all rebuys.
7. All MG Poker Tournaments are governed by the Tournament Rules displayed in the Poker Room and are available on request.
8. Tournament Director’s decision is final.
9. Completed competition guarantees a £3,000 prize pool.
10. All prize money will be paid out to players in cash as per the pay-out structure available from the Poker Desk/communicated in the Card Room.
11. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
12. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
14. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
15. Disregard or failure to meet any of any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
16. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.