Here is a list of the questions we are most frequently asked. We hope you'll find them useful, but if you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Q: What Does The Venue Look Like Inside
Q: Do I have to apply for casino membership?
No, entry to the casino is free. However, to join the Player Rewards programme, which rewards you for your play, you need to bring ID (driving licence photo card or passport) with you when you visit and our friendly reception staff will sign you up then and there. Joining Player Rewards is also free.
Q: Do I need ID?
Manchester235 operates a no membership policy although we are legally obliged to verify the identity of anybody conducting cash transactions at £1,500 and over. ID is also required to join the Player Rewards programme for the first time but, once you have joined, your Player Rewards card will be the only ID required.
Q: Why do you have to verify my identity when you reach a certain level of cash buy-in or cash out in the casino?
If you are not already known to us, the Money Laundering Regulations applicable in the UK legally oblige us to obtain a positive form of identity from you if you reach or exceed a certain threshold of cash buy in or cash out. Details of our threshold levels are clearly displayed throughout the casino and management will be more than happy to advise you with regard to acceptable forms of ID.
Q: How old do I have to be to enter the casino?
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter the casino. This applies to all the casino's facilities, including the restaurants. You will be challenged if you are lucky enough to look 21 or under.
Q: Is there a cost associated with joining Player Rewards?
No, signing up to Player Rewards is free and registration is quick and easy.
Q: Does my Player Rewards card entitle me to visit any other LCI casinos?
Yes, you can use your Player Rewards card at all LCI casinos nationwide so you don't have to stop earning points when you play.
Q: I have not visited the casino in some time. Is my Player Rewards card still valid?
Your Player Rewards card will remain valid regardless. However, if you have not visited a LCI casino in the last six months your points balance will have expired. To keep your points balance make sure you use your Player Rewards card at least once every six months
Q: I have lost my Player Rewards card. Can I still enter the casino?
Yes, you can still enter the casino, but stop at Reception or the Player Rewards desk to pick up a replacement card.
Q: What does Player Rewards entitle me to?
Simply, the Player Rewards programme rewards you for your play. Reward Points are accumulated when you play slots and electronic and table games and these can be used for food, drinks and merchandise within the casino. Look at the Rewards catalogue at Reception or the Player Rewards Desk within each casino to see what is on offer.
Q: What other information do you require?
It is beneficial to you to give us your email address and mobile number so you do not miss out on our great e-offers and sms-specials.
Q: What gaming facilities do you have?
The gaming floors have 22 gaming tables, which include Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Punto Banco and American Roulette. There are 18 state-of-the-art electronic gaming machines and 37 for Electronic Roulette. For more information about poker and tournaments, please visit the poker section on the website.
Q: When is poker available?
Q: If I don't want to game, what else can I do?
We have two fantastic restaurants offering various menus and three bars fully stocked with wines, beers and spirits, plus an extensive cocktail menu. We also have the latest audio visual sound system and, for sports fans, we have TV screens showing all the major sporting events.
Q: What are your opening hours?
Casino and Gaming:
Open 24 hours including public holidays (except Christmas Day)
James Martin Restaurant:
Daily: 5pm - 11pm
12 noon - 6am
Q: Do I have to wear a jacket?
No, our dress code is neat and tidy casual.
Q: Can I wear nice jeans and trainers to the casino?
Yes, neat and tidy trainers and jeans are permitted at all of our casinos except Rendezvous Mayfair, where smart dress is required.
Q: Can I wear jogging bottoms or a tracksuit?
No. Jogging bottoms or tracksuits are not permitted.
Car Parking And Access
Q: Do you have car parking facilities?
Yes Car Parking is available at both the Great Northern Warehouse NCP car parks. Manchester235 will pay for unlimited parking for Player Rewards card holders at both Great Northern Warehouse car parks, when using Manchester235’s facilities. This is available for all Player Reward card holders, Photo ID required when signing up. See staff for details.
Please read the below Terms and Conditions
- FREE car parking is only available for Player Rewards card holders.
- FREE car parking is offered to Player Rewards card holders when using Manchester235’s facilities; poker, gaming, bar, restaurant, event space.
- FREE car parking will only be offered to Player Rewards card holders who register a visit at the time of arrival at the casino
- Customer must have car park ticket stamped at reception within 15 minutes of parking car, otherwise ticket will not be validated.
- Customer must have car park ticket validated at the Cash Desk at the end of the visit.
- FREE car parking applies for the duration of your parking when you are using Manchester235's facilities for the duration of your visit
- FREE car parking is not valid on Christmas day.
- FREE car parking is not valid for Player Rewards card holders who are NOT using Manchester235’s facilities.
- FREE car parking is valid for a maximum of 24 hours at a time.
- Customers exclusively using Ocean Treasure Chinese restaurant will not be eligible for the FREE car parking offer.
- Anyone deemed to be abusing the FREE car parking offer will be excluded from this Player Rewards member benefit and maybe refused admission to Manchester235.
- This offer is not available to Caesars Entertainment UK staff members and 3rd party companies of Manchester 235.
- The management reserves the right to cancel or amend the benefit at any time without notice.
- The management reserves the right to adjust the duration of the free car parking at their discretion.
- The management decision is final.
Q: Do you have wheelchair access to the casino?
Yes our casino has wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
Q: Do you have a Disabled Access Guide to the casino?
Yes, you can view our Disabled Access Guide at the following link.
Q: I want some more information, who do I need to speak to?
You can contact the team that you would like to speak to through our contact form.
Or you can write to us at:
2 Watson Street
Q: Do you have any private events facilities?
Yes, we have several options suitable for parties, seminars, conferences and business dinners. Please visit our event space section on the website.
Q: I have a group of 20 people wanting dinner and drinks, followed by gaming. Can I reserve a space for the group?
Yes, please contact our Events Team through our contact form or call us on 0161 828 0300 .
Q: Can I bring a party to the casino and have gaming lessons included?
Yes, we can give gaming tuition to your party. Please contact our events team through the contact form or call 0161 828 0300 .